This is Compatible with all these "Rigs"
Specifically made for the Sig Sauer 1911 Tactical Operations with a 5" Barrel. This is a left or right handed leather Drop Leg Holster for your semi-auto. A drop leg allows the left or right REVO holster to sit lower on the body, making it easier to draw and clear the body without snagging on something, increasing your tactical advantage - especially in hand-to-hand combat.
How does the REVO, an Urban Carry Modular Holster System, really benefit you?
The patent-pending design ensures a REVOlutionary experience and customized adjustment to you and your Sig Sauer 1911 Tactical Operations. Not a one-size fits all, REVO’s revolution system allows the ability to rotate the 1911 Tactical Operations Shell a full 360 degrees for instinctive extraction and individualized draw for protection when and where it’s needed. The riveted half-moon straps lock the Shell into place while still allowing the Drop Leg Holster to be compatible with all (100+) of the REVO shells.
With its fully adjustable straps, quick release buckles, and the REVO customized revolution system, this left or right Drop Leg holster is ideal for military, law enforcement, hunters, home defense and more. The REVO Thigh holster is designed to curve with your body, and the
Handcrafted with the premium saddle-grade leather, each Drop Leg Rig is designed for every day, all day wear even in the toughest of conditions. Even under rigorous circumstances, the REVO thigh holsters offer the maneuverability needed with the comfort and reliability Urban Carry is known for.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Belt support can accommodate up to a 2” tactical/duty belt
- Nylon straps to secure the rig to your leg without sacrificing maneuverability
- Quick release straps
- REVO revolution system to rotate the firearm’s Shell any position you want – a full 360 degrees
- Vegetable tanned premium saddle grade leather providing durability and longevity
- Locking snaps fasteners provide strong grip when needed but release when required
- The riveted half-moon straps lock the Shell into place
- Works with left and right handed REVO shells
- Compatible with all 100+ REVO Shells
As a general rule, as with most Drop Leg rigs you will need to ensure you have a sturdy belt, such as the Urban Carry Heavy Duty Gun belt
. Proper placement of a Drop Leg rig is as high up on the thigh as possible.