- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns, Replacement, & Refunds
- Ordering & Cancelation Policy
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Updating Account Information
- Disclaimers & Safty Information
Shipping & Delivery
- Turning Point Distribution, the creator and distributor of the Urban Carry holster line, will typically ship all in-stock goods within 1 business day. Any purchased backordered items will ship immediately upon arrival of the goods. Since the actual delivery of your order can be impacted by many events beyond Turning Point's control once it leaves our facilities we cannot be held liable for late deliveries. We will, however, work with you to ensure a smooth delivery.
Privacy & Security
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Turning Point collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- - To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- - To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- - To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- - To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- - To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- - To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Turning Point Distribution, LLC ~ Sorrento, FL ~ USA
- - To personalize user experience
Returns, Replacements & Refund
We fundamentally believe you will be thrilled with the products you purchase from UrbanCarryHolsters.com. That’s because we go out of our way to ensure that they’re designed and built to be just what you need. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be. In that event we invite you to review the following terms related to returning a product.
For product returns; you may return your undamaged Urban Carry brand product with its included accessories and undamaged package within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Any damaged packaging or product may result in a restocking fee depending on the nature of the damages. Please contact Turning Point Distribution, LLC via email for a short RMA and we will start the process immediately.
If you find that there were problems with your product from any manufacturer defect not caused by misuse or intentional damage you may return it to us within 10 years from date of purchase we will either repair or exchange it for the same item. If we do not carry the item any longer we will issue you a full store credit refund.
For an exchange or refund please make a request via email at support@UrbanCarryHolsters.com
- Orders will be placed online through our secure server on a dedicated IP address. Any orders placed on this site through the shopping cart and completed with payment will be viewable under the users (not guest) "my account" section. From there you will be able to follow the process of the order, retain the shipping tracking information, and review any previous orders. Any customers checking out as guest will still receive an email verification of the order, then of the tracking information when the order has been processed for shipping.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- All orders must be paid in full before any goods are shipped. Pricing may change from time to time due to new technologies available. Any promotions must be redeemed upon the checkout process.
Updating Account Information
- After you have created an account you have full access to your account and may update it at any time. Click on "My Account" to make any updates or changes to your account information.
Disclaimers & Safety Information
Please practice the four universal rules for Gun Safety:
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you have made the decision to fire.
- Every firearm is always loaded, even if it's not.
- Never point your weapon at anything you aren't willing to destroy.
- Be 100% sure of your target, and 100% aware of what is beyond it before making the decision to fire.
Turning Point Distribution LLC takes pride in the quality which goes into each and every one of its hand made in the USA holsters and strives to manufacture the finest products available on the market today.
Firearms are lethal weapons. Extreme care and consideration must be applied when carrying a firearm in any holster. Never place a loaded handgun into our holster without first testing, in an unloaded condition (double check to make sure the chamber is empty) for proper fit of the handgun.
Extreme diligence should be used when holstering or drawing any firearm from your Urban Carry Holster from Turning Point and we strongly recommend a regular practice routine, with an unloaded firearm.
Turning Point Distribution holsters are made to fit standard factory specifications weapons only. Modifications including but not limited to extended slide releases, trigger guards, laser sights, or any alteration to the frame or external dimensions of the handgun itself may cause the holster to fit improperly. In the event your weapon does not seat into the holster properly give us a call and we will gladly find the right accomidation just for you. It is the responsibility of the end user to practice firearm safety and common sense. Turning Point Distribution LLC is not liable for damages, personal injury, or death due to misuse or negligent use of firearms or their holsters.
All holsters should be inspected periodically for damage, worn/loose riveting or stitching, just as you would a tire on a car. All risk and liability shall be placed on the end user of the holster for the manner in which they are used and worn.
Should the holster portion of the garment become loose, worn, defective or ill fitting at any time, cease use immediately and contact us.
Great care should be used when handling, storing or transporting firearms. Serious personal injury or death could occur without proper training in the safe handling of firearms by an accredited firearms trainer. No person should handle any firearm unless such person has successfully passed an accredited firearms safety program.
If you have any other questions please contact us at support@UrbanCarryHolsters.com and we will do everything we can to assist you.
Before using any of our holsters for Concealed Gun Carry please learn and abide by the laws of your State concerning Concealed Carry Policy